The London Region is pleased to announce its first Fellowship Advisory Day will be held on Sunday 27th July in Pimlico.
PRIOR BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL.
- Attendance will be limited to twelve people.
- Participants will bring a substantial body of work in the form of more than 20 mounted prints.
- Prints only - no facilities for projected images
- There will be no observers.
- Participants must be eligible to apply for a Fellowship.
The workshop will be led by two members of the Fellowship Board (Roger Reynolds FRPS and Ray Spence FRPS).
Before booking, please see the Distinctions Section of the website for additional useful information and in particular, THE DISTINCTIONS HANDBOOK.
Tea, coffee and water will be provided but lunch is not included. There are plenty of cafes and shops within a five minute walk of the venue.
Although there is free street parking on Sundays, it tends to fill up quickly. We would therefore recommend public transport. Pimlico tube station (Victoria Line) is two minutes away and Victoria Station is a fifteen minute walk. The venue is also well served by buses. For further information about getting there, see the Transport for London website.