07 January 2017
The fourth Global Photographic Union Photo Festival is being held from 16 July to 23 July 2017. It will take place in the Greek Islands of Santorini, Mykonos, Patmos, Rhodes and elsewhere.
Metzakis Manolis, GPU President, writes… The GPU is inviting RPS members to participate in this photo festival giving everyone the opportunity to meet, have fun and shoot some great photos. The program will be as follows:
- July 15th: arrival in Heraklion (airport HER Nikos Kazantzakis) transfer to the hotel-dinner.
- July 16th: Embarkation on the cruise boat for a cruise in Greek islands and Ephesus Kusadasi Turkey. First destination Santorini.
- July 17th: Piraeus Acropolis or Lavrio in the morning, Mykonos in the afternoon.
- July 18th: Kusandasi Turkey Ephesus in the morning, Patmos in the afternoon.
- July 19th: Rhodes
- July 20th: Disembarkment on Crete. We will visit various places of the island.
- July 21st: Crete
- July 22nd: Crete
- July 23rd: Departure
The total cost will be around to 1100 Euros for a double room including everything from the moment the participant will arrive at the airport till his/her arrival back to the airport on the departure day. The cruise boat is a 5* boat and all hotels will be 4* or 5*. In the cruise everything is included (food x3, drinks, excursions to all places, entertainment, etc...). The same in Crete.
The exact cost will be fixed after we will have an estimated number of participants.
For this reason I would you like you to send me to the email firstname.lastname@example.org noting your interest in participating in order to help us fix the final price. There is no obligation if you declare that you want to participate and then you change your mind.
The final decision from the participants must be taken at the end of January. In the photo festival anyone can participate even if he/she is not a member of our association. I hope to see you all next July in Greece.
The full prospectus can be downloaded here.