Updates regarding the Coronavirus outbreak
Last updated 21st April at 10:00.
(Please click here to scroll down to a list of events that have been affected in response to Coronavirus risk.)
We continue to monitor developments surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak and our duty of care to staff, volunteers, Members and the public.
- Our Bristol gallery is closed until further notice. We anticipate this will be at least until the end of June.
- We have cancelled or postponed all our face-to-face workshops, talks and other events, in Bristol and elsewhere, between now and the end of June. We are now developing online workshops and will post further information about these as soon as possible.
- With respect to Distinctions: Please do not send Print, Book, CD or USB submissions to us by post or courier. We hope that this will be a temporary request and will review the situation over the coming weeks. Please email all booking forms for new applications directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not post booking forms. To help us process your booking more effectively we request that you choose to make your payment via PayPal (details available on page 3 of the form).
- All our face-to-face volunteer-led events in the UK are also cancelled to at least the end of June. Volunteers may wish to proactively cancel events beyond this point. This will include Distinctions Advisory Days. Volunteers are also developing online events and these are being posted to our website.
- All committee meetings will be conducted by video conference or cancelled between now and the end of June. In the meantime, we will schedule training and support for any volunteers wishing to conduct video conference meetings. Please contact the Volunteering Manager for further information.
- Several staff members are now furloughed but all our core functions remain operational.
- We are making full use of cloud-based technology to assist us in maintaining effective working.
- Our Bristol HQ will be opened for essential deliveries and visitors during normal office hours.
- We are cancelling all corporate hire of our Bristol HQ until the end of June and will keep this under review.
- We are monitoring the health and wellbeing of all our staff on a daily basis and doing everything we can to support them during this period.
- If volunteers have any questions or concerns, they should in the first instance contact the RPS Volunteering Manager: 0117 316 4484, 07936 362365, email@example.com.
Events currently affected
We have cancelled or postponed all our face-to-face workshops, talks and other events, in Bristol and elsewhere, between now and the end of June. We are developing a wide range of online activities - please visit our What's On page for details.
Some volunteer-led events beyond June may also be affected and these are detailed below: