ONLINE! This free meeting will be held online.
Our monthly face to face RPS Distinctions Study Group has now gone online during the COVID-19 restrictions. Our first meeting was extremely successful so we are now going to hold the meetings every other week, but for only 90 minutes. This meeting is open to all; you do not need to be a member of the RPS.
For more information about what RPS Distinctions are go to https://rps.org/qualifications/
Briefly we put together bodies of work which we call ‘panels’. This is an interesting challenge as most of us normally work in single images. Putting together a body of work is different and very rewarding. Photographers going through the various levels of the RPS Distinctions find that the quality of their work improves enormously.
HOW DO WE ORGANISE IT?
- Book yourself in to a meeting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be sent the link to the Zoom video conferencing meeting and some instructions if this is your first time.
- If you wish to show us your images then send JPGs to email@example.com using WeTransfer.com. These must arrive by no later than lunch time on the day of the meeting.
- You do not have to submit work if you just wish to watch and listen as others present their work.
- A little before 19:30 you simply click on the Zoom URL link in the email Carol will have sent you. Follow the onscreen prompts and join the meeting.
- If you need more information please contact the organiser.
- Carol Olerud
Join from your location
Link will be supplied