Armando Jongejan FRPS presentation and portfolio reviews. Have your work ready for Screen Sharing and Armando will discuss it.
ONLINE! This free meeting will be held online.
Our monthly face to face RPS Distinctions Study Group has now gone online during the COVID-19 restrictions. These meetings have proven to be very successful since we started in 2020 so we will continue into 2021 for as long as it takes. Approx. every three weeks we will Zoom together. A bit of variety has been added so please check here regularly to see if anything interests you.
This meeting is open to all; you do not need to be a member of the RPS. Generally, we start at 7:30 pm and go on for 2 hours.
For more information about what RPS Distinctions are go to https://rps.org/qualifications/
Briefly we put together bodies of work which we call ‘panels’. This is an interesting challenge as most of us normally work in single images. Putting together a body of work is different and very rewarding. Photographers going through the various levels of the RPS Distinctions find that the quality of their work improves enormously.
HOW DO WE ORGANISE IT?
- Book yourself in to a meeting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be sent the link to the Zoom video conferencing meeting and some instructions if this is your first time.
- If you have joined before you will automatically receive the new link a day in advance of the meeting.
- If you wish to show us your images then have them prepared on your screen in a viewing programme. We will use Screen Share.
- You do not have to show work if you just wish to watch and listen as others present their work.
- A little before 7:30 pm you simply click on the Zoom URL link in the email Carol will have sent you. Follow the onscreen prompts and join the meeting.
- If you need more information please contact the organiser.
- Carol Olerud
Join from your location
Link will be supplied