The German Chapter invites its members to the next Annual General Meeting on 30.11.2019 at 12:00 noon in Hagen, Germany.
This time the meeting will take place at the Brasserie Novy's Hagen. The Brasserie is located at the Museumsplatz near the Osthaus-Museum.
It is planned to visit our exhibition "Beispiel ist Alles" in the Junges Museum of the Osthausmuseeum after the meeting. The museum management has granted us free admission.
The program for the meeting is as follows:
- Welcome by the Chairman
- Determination of the timely invitation/approval of the agenda/demand for current supplements
- Report of the Treasurer Andreas Pfeifer
- Back brief of the cash auditor Eberhard Potempa
- Acknowledgment of Expensive Coverage for the anniversary dinner at the NOVY'S
- Ratification of the actions of the Management Board 2018
- Discussion of Member matters, if necessary
- Election of the new Committee for the period 2020 to 2023
- Preliminary discussion of the exhibition in Hagenring in 2020, in particular, confirmation of the topic, determination of the relevant number of images and reference to the formats and designations still valid