Presentation by Max Robinson FRPS.
The range of topics likely to be covered are
- How to expose correctly - use of the camera's histogram.
- Optimal conversion of files from raw to TIF
- Handling wide dynamic exposure ranges.
- Brief overview of colour space / calibration of the monitor
- Perfecting the colour image.
- Conversion from colour to B&W using NIK software for printing.
- Making selections of the image
- Use of layers and channels
- Pre-Sharpening and sharpening for output.
- Image size / image resolution.
- Software for best printing results.
Max will also show a selection of his work.