The TV Documentary Group is planning a series of quarterly meetings 25th November, 24th February and 26th May, using Zoom.
Our aims are to:
- provide a forum for appreciating and discussing each other’s work
- promote discussion about documentary photography
- organise photoshoots, when this becomes feasible
- share information about events, exhibitions, publications, websites etc.
- consider using/establishing a closed on-line group for routinely sharing our work e.g. the Documentary Group already has a Flickr and Instagram Group
Everyone is welcome to learn, grow and share their photography in a supportive network of like-minded photographers.
In November we will have a presentation from Liz Vaz ARPS and her recent successful Associate project.
Liz will be talking about how she discovered tattoo conventions and how this was my inspiration for an ARPS panel. Liz will describe what happens at these conventions and will show images taken over the past few years. She will also discuss her APRS journey and how she achieved this distinction in the Documentary category earlier this year.
We look forward to seeing you and finding out more about your interests. If you have any questions or would like to book a slot to share your work, please don’t hesitate to contact Philip firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philip Joyce
Join from your location
Link will be supplied