Roger Hance Jay In Flight Long

Photographing Wildlife in the Garden by Roger Hance FRPS

Event info

In this talk, Roger shows what can be achieved in the confines of a small town garden.   85% of all the images were taken in his own garden, with the remaining 15% taken in friends' gardens.  It covers birds, both static and in flight, (pro capture) as well as amphibians, mammals, moths, butterflies and insects.
 He will show us lots of the set ups that he uses to obtain the pictures and how to use hides, both proprietary and more natural hides.

A valuable guide to projects that we all can do over the approaching winter months and beyond. No doubt, all delivered with Roger's great sense of humour

Booking buttons to follow

 

Nature Home

Event Organiser

Name
Ann Miles

Location

Address

Online

Join from your location

Link attached to event booking confirmation email

.