This will be our third virtual Lockdown Photowalk; Jen Pedler has chosen the themes for this photowalk:-
- Photos to be taken between 6th February and 5th March.
- All photos to be taken either during your permitted daily exercise (local to you!) or during your "essential journeys" or at home - all to conform with current lockdown rules.
- Choose ONE of the following three topics:-
- "Park Life" - Introduce us to your local park. Photos could be of trees, plants, animals, birds, people or even abstracts but all must be taken in the same park during the period of the project.
- "Closed" - Shops, restaurants, pubs and even roads have been closed during the pandemic, but you can include photos of anything that is closed, for whatever reason as long as it is in your local area.
- "Household Objects" - Unusual, amusing or abstract takes on things you find around your house or garden.
- Submit 5 photos relating to *one* of the themes above to be uploaded to Dropbox by 8pm on 5th March for sharing at 2pm on Saturday 6th March.
- Note: all photos must be taken during the period of the project and should be taken at home or in your local area as part of your daily exercise - this might be a walk, a run or a cycle ride but should not involve using public transport.
- Composite images are included but all images should have been taken by you.
- Limited to 20 photographers to keep the meeting to two hours.
- Virtual meeting to share images on Saturday 6th March 2pm to 4 pm.
The Dropbox link will be contained within your booking confirmation email - scroll down towards the bottom. The Zoom link will be sent out on the evening of the 5th.
We look forward to a fun afternoon of your pictures on March 6th.
David Regional Organiser, London Region
Join from your location
Link will be supplied