Photography 7th March to 9th April
Zoom session is 2pm on Saturday 10th April
This will be our fourth virtual PhotoChallenge; Julian Rouse has chosen the themes for this photography challenge:-
- Submit 5 photos relating to ONE of the topics listed below to Dropbox by 8pm on 9th April for sharing at 2pm on Saturday 10th April.
- All photos must be taken by the photographer between the 7th Match and 9th April.
- All photo and editing techniques are welcome provided all the images used have been taken by the photographer during the above period.
- Photographers must comply with current lockdown rules and recommendations while taking the photographs.
- Choose only one of the following 3 topics:-
- “Housing” – Such as windows in high rises; chimneys on rooftops; or as backdrops to local or family activities. Show us some of the housing around your neck of the woods.
- “My lockdown"- As we leave lockdown, hopefully for the last time, give us a story of what lockdown means to you. Anything goes as long as your images tell the story.
- "Still life" - Creating images from ordinary objects.
The Dropbox link will be contained within your booking confirmation email - scroll down towards the bottom.
The Zoom link will be sent out on the evening of the 9th.
If you have questions please e-mail either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We look forward to a fun afternoon of your images on Saturday 10th April.
David Regional Organiser, London Region
Join from your location
Link will be supplied