Photography 18th April to 15th May
Image Sharing on Zoom, Sunday 16th May at 10:30am
This is our fifth virtual Photo Challenge. For those new to these challenges, the objective is to take photos either at home or in your local area, edit them down to five and share your chosen pictures on zoom with other members of the group. Andy Norman has kindly suggested the challenges this month – see below.
Here are the details:
- Take photos relating to ONE of these topics:
- Shadows and reflections
- ‘On my daily walk’ (or other regular journey)
- Any colour you like – five pictures all featuring the same colour
- Edit down to five and upload your chosen pictures to Dropbox (to be sent to participants) by 8pm on 15th
- Share with the Group at a virtual (online) meeting on Sunday 16th May at 10:30am
- All photos must be the photographer’s own work.
- All photo and editing techniques are welcome provided all the images used have been taken by the photographer during the above period.
- Photographers must comply with current lockdown rules and all Government recommendations while taking the photographs.
- Limited to 20 photographers to keep the meeting to two hours.
The Dropbox link will be contained within your booking confirmation email - scroll down towards the bottom when you receive it.
The Zoom link will be sent out on the evening of the 15th May.
We look forward to a fun morning of your images on Sunday 16th May.
David Regional Organiser, London Region
Join from your location
Link will be supplied