Saturday 23rd April 2022 10:30 - 16:30 with a break for lunch.
Meet up at 10:30 in Hive Blackpool on Church Street, and we can have a coffee and introduce ourselves.
We'll then walk down to prom and North Pier, making our way along the prom, stopping for photo opportunities and visiting the arcades and amusements to Central and South Piers, then the Pleasure Beach.
The walk is about 2 miles, so comfortable footwear and a windproof jacket are advisable.
We will stop for lunch at a local greasy spoon where there's the opportunity to capture some local characters and retro decor.
If there's time and everyone agrees, I would like to take you down the back streets away from all the lights and touristy things.
- Be comfortable. You're going to walk a lot.
- Avoid bright clothes as we need to blend in.
- Bring only the absolute essentials.
- Be confident enough to bring only one lens.
- Bring extra batteries and business cards.
This event will be lead by Dawn Mander. Please click here for more information about her.
- Mary Crowther