HOME ● BENEFITS TO JOIN ● AV EXAMPLES ● AV NEWS ● AV NEWS e-xtra ● IAVF ● NAVC ● USEFUL INFORMATION ● DISTINCTIONS ● MAKING AN AV SEQUENCE ● LINKS & RESOURCES ● COMMITTEE ● SPECIAL AWARDS ● NEWS ARTICLES
AV News Editor
AV News is the flagship journal of the RPS AV Group, posted to all members. It is published three times a year – April, August and December – although publication dates are sometimes adjusted to fit around significant events in the AV calendar
If you are not a member of the RPS AV Group and you wish to receive the magazine, you may purchase a subscription. The subscription form can be downloaded here
AV News includes a range of articles, news and letters, typically including:
- Reports from national and international competitions
- Keynote articles from AV authors with thoughts on their ideas and inspiration
- Images from award winning AV productions
- Letters, opinion pieces and debate from the AV community
- Technical articles on sound production, image manipulation and AV production
- News of future events of interest to members
Between publications of the AV News journal – January, June and October, members and subscribers will receive an email communication – "AV News e-xtra" – highlighting forthcoming events, comments from the RPS AV Group Chair and links to technical articles on the RPS Website.
The Editor of AV News, Alastair Taylor always welcomes items concerning Audio Visual and Multimedia, including reviews, technical details, events, photographs, letters and queries. Please click here to email Alastair.
A selection of the AV News Journals from previous years are available for download, see below