See also Attending Events
You don't have to be an RPS or DIG member to come to our meetings; all are welcome.
You can either buy a Day Ticket for a single event, or a Season Ticket for the whole year (eight events).
NOTE that we don't yet use the online booking facility, owing to the complexity of offering Season Tickets.
Two ways of pre-booking:
- Buy a Day Ticket for a single event - cheque/cash at (previous) event, or posted cheque.
- Buy a Season Ticket for a whole year of events at DIG Thames Valley Centre - cheque/cash at event, or posted cheque (available until April).
ABOUT SEASON TICKETS
Season Tickets for any calendar year are available from November in the previous year until the following April (after which they are not an economic way to buy tickets). They may be purchased either by post or at a Thames Valley Centre event. You can collect your Season Ticket (which doubles as your delegate badge) at the next Thames Valley Centre event after your purchase.
The benefits of a Season Ticket:
- Your place guaranteed at all events - January to December.
- Personal delegate badge showing your name and distinctions.
- Significantly lower cost per event - as low as £5.00 per event for a DIG member.
- No 'applying' for tickets for a whole year - just turn up!
- No additional charge if we hold a Premium Event (Day Tickets may be higher).
- Front rows in the hall are reserved for Season Ticket holders.
TICKET PRICES FOR THAMES VALLEY CENTRE EVENTS
2020 DAY TICKET
Early Bird (payment received by the Wednesday before the event) *
- DIG member: £8.00
- RPS but not a DIG member: £12.00
- Not an RPS member: £15.00
Day Ticket - pay at the door (or payment received after the Wednesday before the event) *
- DIG member: £10.00
- RPS but not a DIG member: £14.00
- Not an RPS member: £17.00
* Day Tickets for any Premium ('Star') Event may be higher
The DAY TICKET APPLICATION FORM for an event can be downloaded via the relevant event entry.
2020 SEASON TICKET
- DIG member: £40.00
- RPS but not a DIG member: £60.00
- Not an RPS member: £75.00
The SEASON TICKET APPLICATION FORM for 2020 can be downloaded HERE, or you can apply via the event entry of the relevant events - January to April 2020 (after which a Season Ticket is not beneficial).
PAYING FOR TICKETS
All cheques payable to 'Thames Valley DIG', please send to:
Mrs Carol Drew (TVDIG Tickets)
15 Hazel Road
Surrey GU16 6BA
- An annual Season Ticket gains entry to all DI: Thames Valley events for the whole of the relevant calendar year without further event charges.
- We may occasionally stage a Premium Event, with a celebrity presenter and/or other special attractions. Such an event may attract a higher Day Ticket price, which we will advise well in advance. Season Ticket holders are not affected.
- We will do our utmost to fulfil the published programme in full, but circumstances may require late changes, and tickets are purchased on this understanding.
- If you have purchased a Day Ticket but are unable to come, and don't tell us before the event, we will not normally offer refunds; however, we will look sympathetically at each situation. Refunds requested at least 3 days before the event will normally be granted.