Our bi-monthly competition has been put on hold after the February 2021 edition. We have made the decision to allocate more volunteering time and resources to work on a new and exciting project this year. We will share the details with you soon.
- Saturday, February 29 gallery
- Thursday, April 30 gallery
- Tuesday, June 30 gallery
- Monday, August 31 gallery
- Saturday, October 31 gallery
- Thursday, December 31 gallery
- Sunday, February 28 gallery
All entries must include:
- your full name and membership number
- an image title
- a little background for the shot. For example: What made you press the shutter release? Is this photo part of a larger project, a photo essay or simply a grab shot which tells an amazing story by itself? Did you have this shot in mind when you set out with your camera or was it a lucky spot?
Entries are limited to:
- one image per Documentary Group member per round
- images taken within 12 months of the closing date
- must have been taken by the member submitting
- new images (no re-submissions)
- jpeg format in RGB mode, the higher the resolution the better.
Before submitting please ask yourselves the following questions:
- are you satisfied that you are posting an image which documents a significant or historical event or is an accurate reflection of everyday life?
- would you be happy for your family or friends to be identified in the photograph?
If the answer is no to either, please reconsider.