The next meeting of the RPS Benelux Chapter will be held at the Antwerp Foto Museum on 8 February 2020.
It will be devoted to a Macro/Close-up Photography Workshop that Richard Sylvester will give and to our Annual General Meeting. You will also have a chance to visit the Stephan Vanfleteren exhibition at the museum.
The agenda is as follows:
- 10:00 - 10:30: Arrival and purchase of your museum entry ticket: 10€
- 10:30 - 12:15 Macro/Close-up Workshop, part 1: presentation
- 12:15 - 13:00 Break for lunch (museum café)
- 13:00 – 13:30 AGM
- 13:30 - 15:00 Macro/Close-up Workshop, part 2: shooting
- 15:00 - 16:00 Review of images and questions
- 16:00 - 17:00 Museum visit: Stephan Vanfleteren exhibition.
Practical information will be provided in late November or early December.
- Janet Haines