Proof required: Your enrolment letter/email. This must include the course title & attendance basis.
Who qualifies as a student?
- If you are studying Full time at school/college/university worldwide
- Part time students studying any of the following photography courses:
- RPS/OU Course TG089 - Digital Photography:Creating & Sharing Better Images
- RPS/OU Course TZFM200 - Digital Photography:Creating a Professional Portfolio
- OCA (level 2 or above)
- Photography A Level
- City&Guilds in Professional Photo Imaging 7512-03 500/6950/0
- City&Guilds in Photography 7512-03 500/8079/9
- City&Guilds in Photography and Photo Imaging 7512-03 500/6949/4.
- Combinations of any City&Guilds level 3 certificates courses that exceed or are equal to 400 Guided Learning Hours
- BTEC ND/HNC/HND/Extended Diploma in Photography
- Photographic Foundation Degree
- BA/BA Hons Degree in Photography
- Combined BA (hons) Degree (80% Photography)
- MA in Photography, Photographic History or Fine Art
- Scuola Romana di Fotografia
- NCFE Diploma in photography (Northern Council for Further Education)