Would you like your photograph to be the most prominent image on the RPS website?
Each week there will be a theme. From received entries, a number of members work will be selected to feature as the main image on the home page for a day each the following week.
This page will be updated regularly with new themes until the project closes.
How to enter - please follow the instructions below carefully:
- Images should be jpegs in landscape (rather than portrait or square) format and 2000 pixels wide.
- Do not send images with frames added or watermarks on the image (credits will be added to the page)
- Images should be titled like this: Jan Smith ARPS.jpeg (but with your details obviously!)
- Colour Space: sRGB
- Images should be sent to: email@example.com
- Please include your membership number
- Specify the theme you're entering in the email subject field.
- Enter as many images as you like per theme - good luck!
Due to the volume of entries, we will only be notifying successful entrants which day their work will feature. Not getting selected is no reflection on the quality or content of your work. Various things have to be taken into consideration including the page layout, text position and balance of entries throughout the week - so please don't be discouraged and we hope you will enter again!
Themes (your interpretation of the following word):
Summer - Opens: 6 July. Closes: 12 July (midnight BST)
Structure - Opens: 13 July. Closes: 19 July (midnight BST)
Texture - Opens: 20 July. Closes: 26 July (midnight BST)
Previous themes - selected image from all featured that week:
Light - Closed 26 April
Left: Candia Peterson LRPS
Still Life - Closed 3 May
Right: Steve Taylor ARPS
Food - Closed 10 May
Left: Michael Colman
Abstract - Closed 17 May
Right: John Credland
Home - Closed: 24 May
Left: Susi Petherick
View - Closed: 31 May
Right: Jan Beesley LRPS
Me - Closed: 7 June
Left: Urs Albrecht LRPS
Nature - Closed: 4 June
Right: Gavin Bickerton-Jones LRPS
Colour - Closed: 21 June
Left: Chris Renk
Happy - Closed: 28 June
Right: Maggie Jary ARPS
B/W - Closed: 29 June
Left: Tao Jiang