TWT Architecture and the Built Environment (ABE)
Architecture and the Built Environment covers all human made buildings and structures from the present day back to ancient times, from cities to rural locations.
We are offering walks in over 40 locations around the UK. For Southern Region these are at Christchurch, Poole, St Peter Port, and Portland.
Christchurch Priory and local area – lead by Barry Senior Hon FRPS Saturday 2 March at 11.30.
Book Christchurch Priory HERE
Poole Quay and surrounding area – lead by Trevor Pogson LRPS Sunday 3 March at 14.00.
Book Poole Quay HERE
St Peter Port, new and old – lead by Chris Tostevin-Hall LRPS Sunday 3 March at 10.00.
Book St Peter Port HERE
Portland’s Victorian Legacy – lead by John Tilsley ARPS Wednesday 6 March at 11.00.
Book Portland HERE
The project starts in early 2024.
· Bookings open – close on 15 February
· Online TALK with Mark Reeves FRPS 20 February 2024
· WALKs 20 February to 31 March 2024
· TALK discussions during April
You may wish to consider different approaches to photographing the built environment such as:
· Cityscapes (i.e. big views of built environments)
· "Portraits" of buildings (or groups of buildings)
· Architectural details
· Literal vs creative or artistic portrayals.
Potential subject examples include:
· Modern and contemporary architecture
· Historical buildings or streets
· Ancient monuments.
Following the final TALKs in April there will be an online gallery of images and an e-Zine will be produced to celebrate the work of the participants.
Full information and a link to the booking site available via the DI web page HERE
The T-W-T programme is free to all RPS members; the public are welcome to join us, but we make a charge for their participation.
Any questions email email@example.com