- Address: Woosehill Community Hall, Emmview Close, Woosehill, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire RG41 3DA
- A modern purpose-built venue well suited to our needs. It comfortably accommodates a seated audience of 90.
- Wheelchair access to the hall.
- Adjacent kitchen with hatches to the hall.
- Black-out blinds.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Canon WUX500 projector with a 3 metre wide professional screen.
- Two print stands, each taking around thirty 400x500 prints.
- An illuminated print easel, simultaneously accommodating up to three prints.
- Professional radio 'head microphone' with stereo PA speakers.
- A wide range of adaptors and converters for connection of virtually any presenter's Mac or PC laptop.
- Free tea, coffee and biscuits throughout the day.
PRESENTERS: FURTHER INFORMATION
- About our projector and connection options HERE (PDF download).
- About our laptop for presenters to use HERE (PDF download).
- A presentation without a laptop. Details HERE (PDF download).
- We can be flexible in our layout to best fit the needs of our presenter and audience, but the plan shows our usual arrangement.
PRESENTERS: BEFORE AN EVENT
- Our Events Programme Secretary* will discuss full details with you well in advance of the event.
- We have a couple of online forms for your convenience and to ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible on the day. Through these forms you can tell us all we need to know about your presentation and your technical requirements; they also give you an opportunity to put to us any questions you may have. The web address for these forms will be advised by our Events Programme Secretary*.
ASSISTANCE: Anyone at an event will be pleased to assist our presenters and judges at any time, but members of the Committee can be identified by their RED lanyards and badges.
OTHER INFORMATION will be provided by our Events Programme Secretary* as required.
* Events Programme Secretary to be announced in due course.