Suburb images submitted to February's RPS Landscape Group monthly competition. Members voted for their favourite three images
Church In The Sea by Rolf Kraehenbuehl
I consider myself fortunate to live near the North Wales Coast, which allows repeat visits to my favourite locations. St. Cwyfan's Church, often also called "Church in the Sea", is a small, lovely chapel off the west coast of Anglesey. Before the pandemic, it was still used three times a year for service. The chapel is accessible by foot only, via a tidal causeway. The church is often photographed when completely surrounded by the sea, or with the causeway partially submerged. It took me many visits at different heights of the tide to finally spot this small rock formation, which I've chosen as the foreground, to create an image which is hopefully a bit different.
A Moment of Calm by David Harris
Sheltering by Steve Baldwin
How it works
- Landscape Members email their image.
- Images are displayed on RPS Landscape group’s website.
- In the last week of the month, Members are sent a link to a voting form and invited to vote for their favourite 3 images.
- The 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners are announced on the 1st of the month and can be seen on the Landscape Group competition web page.
- The Prize - for the first 6 months the 1st place winner will get to choose one of fotoVUE's photo-location guidebooks.
Full instructions can be found on the RPS Landscape Group website.
Look out on the RPS Landscape Group Facebook page for updates.
Landscape Group Events can be found here