The German Chapter of the Royal Photographic Society is based in Hagen.
The organs of the Chapter are:
- The general meeting
- The executive committee
An ordinary general meeting must take place once a year.
The general meeting decides:
- on the election or dismissal of members of the Board of Management as a whole
- on the election of the statutory auditors
- on the approval of the actions of the entire Management Board
- on the determination of admission fees and membership dues
- on the amendment of the Articles of Association
- about the dissolution of the club
- on other motions by members
In all general meetings, resolutions are passed by a simple majority of votes.