In London Region, we aim to provide opportunities for photographers of all levels to learn and develop their skills in positive and enjoyable environments, whether in workshops, at group events, on street walks or by taking part in projects and exhibitions.
For a list of events organised by London Region click here
For more information about London Region click here
For links to Podcasts, Blogs and Video Links click here
STOP PRESS: London Region's first outdoor exhibition "Totally Thames" is now installed behind St Mary's Church (where Putney High Street meets Putney Bridge). Go here to see location and exhibition.
Until at least the end of June, all London outdoor events are postponed and all meetings are by Videoconference.
Click on the links below to jump to the related page:-
- London, Home page
- Overview of London Region
- List of events organised by London Region
- London, Contact Emails
- Distinction Advisory Days organised by London Region
- London, Bookworm Club
- London, North
- London, Southeast
- London, Southwest
- London, Midweek Explorers
- London, Naturally
- London, Street
- London, Urban
- London, Exhibitions
- Communities Supported by London Region - Cafe Art and Kick it Out
- London Region Projects
- London, Newsletters
- London, Podcasts Blogs and Video Links
- London, AGMs 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- London, Newsletters, Social Media, Mailing Lists, etc.
- London, Meet the Team
- Survey Results (to follow)
- London, Risk Assessments for Events
- London, Archive